What do we expect from you?
- Support in setting-up a new library syste
- Unpacking books and journals and organizing them on shelves
- Registering the unpacked books in EndNote
- Keeping the database up-to-date
- Helping colleagues during searches of books or information
Qualification & Experience
- Experience and education as a librarian is an advantage but not essential.
- Good knowledge of English language is essential.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to gain experience in the library of an international organization
- You are able to determine your working days/-times yourself
- You will get travel costs
- You will get a compensation of €1,- per hour (as a volunteer)
Duration: This position is initially available for a period of 5 months (1 day or two afternoons per week) . An extension will be possible if both parties are satisfied with progress.
Starting time: Negotiable, preferably soon.
Location: Ede - The Netherlands
Type: unpaid (volunteer)
Information and application:
For further information about this position, please contact Ms. Wahida Wardak, tel. 0318- 660 910. Please send a motivation letters and CV to Wahida.Wardak@wetlands.org.