Technical Officer - Corporate Relations
Wetlands international is seeking a a representative and pro-active networker, with good communicative and interpersonal skills, and a sensitivity for corporate culture.
Overall purpose of the job:
Provide support to Wetlands Internationals’ partnership and corporate relations management and develop, implement and report on projects.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the development, management and coordination of partnership programmes and related projects.
- Perform associated activities, including liaison, documentation, information management, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, filing.
- Prepare meetings for partnership meetings: arranging logistics drafting the agenda, preparing documents, coordinate follow-up.
- Assist with communications and managing public inquiries.
Essential skills and experience
- Relevant university degree at an MSc level, e.g. ecology, hydrology, environmental studies.
- A minimum of two to four years of demonstrated working experience in a corporate setting.
- Understanding of international conservation and sustainable development issues.
- Experience in networking and project management and support.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated excellent coordination, networking and communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Full computer literacy.
Preferred skills and experience
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Demonstrated working experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated working experience in the not-for profit sector.
INSIDE Wetlands International: Corporate Relationship Manager, other staff in Wetlands Internationals Headquarters, network offices’ staff.
OUTSIDE Wetlands International: Partner organisations, corporate organisations, funding organisations
Reporting to: Corporate Relations Manager.
Full-time: 36 hours per week.
Location: Ede office, Netherlands.
Indicative salary: € 2700,- - € 3900,-
Contract: 1-year contract, with an option for extension.
For applying to this vacancy, please send us a resume and an application letter indicating your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 March 2012. Please indicate our reference TO-CR2012 in the subject line of your e-mail.