Transparency and accountability towards our stakeholders belong to our core values; this includes actively seeking feedback on our performance.
Every year we publish our annual report and accounts which assesses how we have delivered on our mission, vision and strategic intent. In 2019, we published this in the format of a digital magazine, The Source, which brings to life our achievements, stories of outcomes and progress, and spotlights those behind the work.
The Source Annual Review 2019download
Click here to find our annual review from previous years.
How we relate to our stakeholders
These policies guide us in our relationships with stakeholders:
- General Conditions for Consultancy Contracts
- General Conditions for Project Contracts
- INGO Accountability Charter
- Accountability Statement (also in the Annual Report)
- Conservation and Human Rights Framework
- Complaints Procedure
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate Engagement policy
- Anti-Corruption policy (English)
- Anti-Corruption politique (Francais)
- Ethical policy
- Gender policy
- Partnership policy
- Financial Control and Sanctions Policy for Contracting Out
- Continuity Reserves policy
- Articles of Association: Foundation Wetlands International (the Netherlands) – translation
- Rules and Regulations
- Articles of Association: Association Wetlands International (the Netherlands) – translation