Are you the experienced and all-round Finance Controller who is able to keep an overview in hectic surroundings? Being a strong personality with good communication skills and team consciousness, open-minded, and able to set the right priorities? The ideal candidate will have strong creative and problem-solving skills and an ability to engage and facilitate others in systems usage. (S)he will have an understanding of NGO and/or Corporate financial processes and systems and in particular complex project accounting. The candidate should also have an interest in international conservation and sustainable development.
Wetlands International is a worldwide, not-for-profit organisation with 60 years of experience. Our organisation is a Network made up of 20 offices working in over 100 countries, with outstanding technical staff around the world. Together with many partners, Wetlands International works to safeguard and restore wetlands for people and nature, reconcile conflicts over water, reduce the risks and impacts of floods and droughts, meet future food needs, and tackle climate change.
- See the Terms of Reference (ToR) Financial Controller (FC) separately attached
You will have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, combined with a completed HEAO-BE/BA of
SPD educational equivalent. Experience with Dutch financial and statutory reporting requirements, year closing, and annual reporting, preferable RJ 650 regulations. And you have a work permit for EC.
- Full-time job, 36 hours per week.
- Salary Gross Euro 3.500 – Max.5.100 based on a full-time contract.
- Contract duration: One year, with options for extension.
- Location: Global Office in Ede- Wageningen, The Netherlands.
- Start date: a.s.a.p.
How to apply
To apply for the post, please send an application email with “Financial Controller” as the subject to [email protected] with the below two documents in English:
- A letter of application (no more than 2 pages) stating your motivation for this position and your demonstrated skills and experience for this post,
- Your resume /CV (no more than 3 pages, without photos).
Questions about the vacancy and/or procedure can also be sent to this email address.
Deadline for the application is 9 April 2023.
Please note that interesting candidates can be approached before the closing date.